2013 Renegade Rules
If we have 2 renegade races scheduled for the race program on a regular race night, a car may be used in both races with different drivers. One of the drivers of the same car must sign in at the regular sign in time. The other driver must be determined before the drivers' meeting for that race night.There is a $25 entry fee for the other driver. The track reserves the right to end this addendum at any time.
7. Headlights, taillights, and molding must be removed. No outside mirrors.
8. Fiberglass or plastic nose pieces are legal. No Camaro or dirt style noses. No additional spoilers, air dams, or fins allowed.
Minimum 7 inch ride height on frame and body must be maintained.
5. Car may not have more than 4 degrees of negative camber on right front nor more than 2 degrees of positive camber on left front with driver.
6. Maximum 1 1/8 inch diameter sway bar. Sway bar must be stock type for make and model.
7. Spindles must be stock for make of car (i.e. No Astro spindles).
8. All steering components forward of the firewall must be stock or stock replacement for make and model.
9. No steering quickeners.
10. Front and rear shocks must be mounted in stock location and be non-rebuildable, non-adjustable with a steel body and shaft. Shocks are subject to a $50 per shock claim by the driver finishing no more than one position behind claimed driver.
1. Engine must be mounted in stock location with stock mounts.
2. Maximum cubic inch—GM 350 .060 over; Ford 351 .060 over; Dodge 360 .060 over
4. Maximum valve sizes; intake 1.94 inches, exhaust 1.50 inches. Valves must be stock length with .340 max stem diameter and may not be undercut.
11. Stock or stock replacement OEM steel connecting rods only.
12. Stock or stock replacement 4 eyebrow cast pistons only with stock replacement style rings. Pistons may not come above deck surface.
13. Must have 2 barrel 350 cfm Holley carburetor model number 7448-1 or 80787-1. 14. Any stock cast iron intake manifold or Edelbrock Performer Intake is legal. The Performer RPM is NOT legal. The intake cannot be modified in any way.
15. The carburetor adaptor plate cannot be any thicker than ¾ of an inch and cannot be adjustable. The adaptor plate must have two individual holes of no more than 1 ½ inches each. The holes cannot be tapered or chamfered in any way.
16. The air cleaner cannot be bigger than 4 inches high x 14 inches across and must be in the correct location.
17. Stock or stock replacement electronic or point style distributors only. No MSD or other aftermarket ignition components. FIRING ORDER: must be stock for the engine.
1. Must have 4 wheel working brakes.
2. All brake components must be stock or stock replacement for make and model.
3. No aftermarket pedals or master cylinders.
4. No rear disc brakes.
1. Minimum weight of 3200 pounds with a minimum right side weight that is at least 45% of total.