2014 Street Stock Rules
1. This division is open to any GM, Ford, or Chrysler 2-door or 4-door full size front wheel drive car. No vans, pick-ups, convertibles, four wheel drives, jeep type vehicles. Cars must be front wheel drive only. Must be a V-6 engine only. The minimum stock wheelbase allowed is 105 inches. No turbos or superchargers. Must leave vehicle identification number on dash in stock location. Must have Haynes or equivalent service manual available at all times.
2. A complete set of approved roll bars are required in driver's compartment. Round steel 1 3/4 inch seamless bars are compulsory. Roll bars must be welded.
Gutting of factory interior panels only allowed for roll cage clearance. EXAMPLE: you may remove the inner door bracing if you are replacing it with door bars.
3. No-bracing in the bumper areas. However, bumpers should be chained or cabled as a safety item to help retain the bumper. No aftermarket bumpers will be allowed. Must have loop or hook on front and rear for wrecker.
4. All doors must be welded or strapped.
5. All cars must have windshields, back glass is optional. All other glass must be removed.
6. All burnable type material, floor mats, head liners, rear seats, etc. must be removed. The rear seat shelf must be left in as a fire stop, and any openings to the trunk area must be enclosed.
7. Complete bumper to bumper steel unibody must be retained. No lightening permitted.
8. The stock steel unaltered floor pan, firewalls, trunk and wheel wells must be retained. (Fuel cells, properly attached may be located in the trunk. )
9. Cars must retain their strictly stock appearance, no cutting chopping, channeling, or shortening allowed. Hoods must be kept in place at all times.
10. NASCAR approved window nets are required on driver’s side and must fold down.
11. Racing approved shoulder harness and lap belts are required. Racing seats are required.
12. All Air bags must be removed.
Suspension, Tires, Wheels, Weights
1. Suspension parts must remain absolutely stock for that make and model car. No spacers, lumber or chains, etc. may be used to alter stock suspension of that car.
2. No more than 2(two) degrees of camber allowed on ANY wheel.
3. Wheel and tire must be stock for make and model.
4. All tires must be regular passenger car tires. No “DOT” stamped racing tires, no truck tires, no treated tires. Tires may not be wider than a 225 (example ”P225/75r15"). Minimum tread wear rating will be 400. All four tires must be the same size. No softening of tires.
5. No additional weight may be added to the car.
6. Track reserves the right to add weight to car at any time.
7. Minimum weight of car will be determined at later date.
1. The engines must be strictly stock for that model and make and in its original mounts. There will be no turbos or superchargers. No aftermarket external oil coolers.
2. A/C and heat components may be removed.
3. Smog equipment may be removed.
4. Air cleaner to oil pan must be all factory equipment!
1. Stock transmission and differential only.
2. No aftermarket external oil coolers.
3. All transmission lines must be covered or run outside of driver area of car.
4. Automatic transmissions only are in this division.
1. Only one radiator can be used.
2. Radiator must remain in original position.
3. No coolant or gas lines in the driver area of car.
4. No antifreeze may be used.
1.Fuel cells permitted and may be placed in the trunk area if securely fastened. Gas tanks must be original and may be placed in trunk surrounded by a can in a can. Must have two (2) magnetic steel holding straps. We strongly suggest a racing fuel cell not to exceed 12 gallons. The original gas tank must have 12 gallons of gas or less.
2. Batteries may be relocated in a securely fastened covered plastic or rubber container.
3. All plastic grills may be removed or replaced with screen mesh. Headlights, tail lights, outer trim must be removed. Side window glass must be removed. Side mirrors must be removed.
4. No locked differentials.
5. Fire suit required and extinguisher must be mounted within reach of driver.
6. Must have approved helmet.
7. No two-way communication radios or cell phones (push-to-talk) allowed in cars.
8. A quick disconnect battery switch must be added and mounted on the center of the dash.
Buyout Rule for Street Stock: $2000.00. Any Competitor finishing in second or third place may claim/buy the car finishing directly in front of them for $2000. Refusal to sell car results in disqualification and a two week suspension. Person being claimed may also claim/buy the claimers car for $1,750. Refusal to sell will result in disqualification and a two week suspension. Only the Top 3 (three) finishers may utilize the claim rule. This does not include racing seat, belts and window net (or any additional safety equipment). These divisions are intended for those who wish to race but don’t want to spend a fortune. For those wishing to stretch the rules or spend more than $2000.00 on your race car, then you need to pick another division.
Any sabotage during the course of a claim will result in disqualification and indefinite suspension.
If driver wins race, he/she must start in the rear in his/her next race. Track officials reserve the right to PROMOTE any car and/or driver out of this division that has shown accelerated progress during or after the season. Track officials reserve the right to make rule changes in this division at any time. The track reserves the right to add weight to a car that has shown accelerated progress in this division.
Track reserves right to adjust rules in the spirit of competition at any time.